Arvind Kejriwal to win New Delhi elections 2015
arvind kejriwal wins delhi elections 2015
Arvind Kejriwal Delhi Elections -led Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) is today heading for a landslide victory in the Delhi Assembly elections 2015
AAP is leading 63 Seats in the 70 member Delhi assembly, AAPs Leading victory, India Prime minister Narendra Modi has congratulate his Party for leading win and has invited him.
Anna Hazare has also supported and congratulated Arvind Kejriwal for his stunning lead to victory in Delhi assembly Election 2015
Arvind Kejriwal today morning met a student and took a selfie with the child
Arvind Kejriwal meets a kid
Met this kid while leaving home today.
This fight is for their future!
Arvind Kejriwal’s 2015 Manifesto
1. The needs of daily life: Electricity, Water and Sanitation
2. Clean Water in Every home
3. Making Sewage system working and building community toilets
4 .Education- A means for Empowerment
5. Public Healthcare for Public Benefit
6. Womens rights and safety
7. Honoring our senior citizens , Policemen and Ex-servicemen
8. Strong Legal framework and fraternity for swift justice
9. Empowering Delhi’s Marginalized Areas
10. Economic Vision Related.
Candidate Selection Process – Delhi
1. The decision to give tickets to candidates who were given party tickets in last year will be decided by the party’s Political Affairs Committee (PAC) based on the recommendations of Delhi Election Campaign Committee (DECC).
2. If any candidates are changed, in that case:
a. All active volunteers of the assembly constituency shall be called for a meeting
b. Election observers shall be deputed by the party for this meeting
c. The active volunteers shall be asked to name eligible candidate at the meeting. Written feedback on the candidates shall be sought from party volunteers.
3. The eligible candidates, suggested by the active volunteers shall be asked to fill the candidate selection forms
4. Final selection shall be made from this list by the Political Affairs Committee (PAC) based on the recommendations of Delhi Election Campaign Committee (DECC).
5. All rights regarding candidate selection and authority to take decisions are with the Delhi Election Campaign Committee (DECC) and Political Affairs Committee (PAC). In any special circumstances, the Political Affairs Committee (PAC) can take any decision based on the recommendations of Delhi Election Campaign Committee (DECC).
Source from: AAP