Hyundai ix25 Creta Compact SUV to be laucnhed in India by July 21st 2015.The SUV is going to give very tough competition to its rivals Renault Duster and Nissan Terrano in the same segment.
This will be the Hyundai’s second new car launch this year. Hyundai Creta is inspired from the fluidic design, which the most popular Indian’s admiring design.
Expected Price: Rs. 8 lakh – Rs. 12 lakh
It comes with both petrol(1.4 litre) and diesel(1.6 litre) version engines and will have both automatic and manual tranmissions.
Hyundai Creta side view angle
Specification of Hyundai Creta(ix25)
1. Creta is expected to have 6-Speed manual transmission and 4-Speed Automatic transmission
2. Will have ABS, EDB and traction control, 4 airbags, LED daytime running lamps in top variants
3. It will measure 4270mm in length, 1780mm in width, 1630mm in height, and sport a wheelbase of 2590mm in competition to Duster and Terrano.
4. It is likely to be offered with front and rear wheel drives
5. With China New Car Assessment Program, Hyundai Creta has received 5 start safety rating like Hyundai’s Versions